Friday, August 16, 2019
There are more than 400 species of native bees in South Dakota. Though we don’t have exact numbers on bee distribution or abundance, we know bees are critical to our state’s economy.
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Governor Kristi Noem today appointed Kevin J. Krull to serve as judge for the Fourth Judicial Circuit.
Friday, August 9, 2019
Earlier this year, I visited Todd County Middle School in Mission, South Dakota – a school that is doing a lot of things right. Their work has been bolstered in recent years by a state-funded Native American Achievement Grant, a 3-year project to jumpstart improvements in academic outcomes for Native American students and increase student success.
- Governor's Column: Slowing the Spread of Zebra Mussels - August 2, 2019
- Noem Announces DENR Secretary Following Pirner Retirement - July 30, 2019
- Governor's Column: Dealing with Disaster - July 26, 2019
- President Orders Flags at Half-Staff to Honor John Paul Stevens - July 22, 2019
- Governor's Column: Living Within Our Means - July 19, 2019
- South Dakota Ends 2019 Budget Year with $19.4 Million Surplus - July 15, 2019
- Governor's Column: Future-Focused Agriculture - July 12, 2019
- Noem Names Interim Commissioner of Human Resources - July 8, 2019
- Governor's Column: Combating Meth for a Safer South Dakota - July 3, 2019
- Noem: Hold off on Roadside Mowing until July 10 - July 2, 2019
- Governor's Weekly Column: Strengthening Families - June 28, 2019
- Noem Taps Gill for Department of Social Services - June 21, 2019
- Governor's Weekly Column: Equipping our National Guard - June 21, 2019