Friday, February 28, 2020
This year, I have requested another $5 million to continue equipping businesses in every corner of our state with this necessary tool for growth. Working with the legislature, I’m confident we can find a way to secure broadband to develop the next generation of South Dakota communities and pave the way for economic progress.
Thursday, February 27, 2020
Governor Kristi Noem today signed legislation to better protect and help victims of human trafficking in South Dakota.
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Governor Kristi Noem today signed legislation to protect South Dakota’s public waters and prevent the spread of invasive species.
- Noem Signs Legislation to Protect South Dakota Waters from Invasive Species - February 26, 2020
- Noem Signs Bill to Rename South Dakota’s Technical Institutes as "Technical Colleges" - February 25, 2020
- Noem Signs 14 Bills - February 24, 2020
- Noem Signs Legislation to Reduce Regulations, Make Business Easier for South Dakotans - February 21, 2020
- Governor's Column: Creating Fairness for Businesses and Families - February 20, 2020
- Following Noem Testimony, Senate State Affairs Committee Strongly Supports SB 157 - February 19, 2020
- Noem Signs Eight Bills - February 14, 2020
- Governor's Column: Driving Economic Growth, Protecting Local Control - February 14, 2020
- Noem, Flute, Ravnsborg Invite Tribes to Engage in MOUs for Expanded Law Enforcement Resources - February 14, 2020
- Noem, Art Leaders Announce Inaugural Governor’s Student Art Competition - February 13, 2020
- Noem Orders Capitol Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Former Legislator - February 7, 2020
- Governor's Column: Growing South Dakota's Communities - February 7, 2020
- WTAS: Ag, Business, Community Leaders Support Noem’s Legislation to Streamline Rural Development - February 6, 2020
- Noem, Federal Representatives Continue Working Toward July 3 Fireworks Celebration at Mount Rushmore - February 3, 2020
- Governor's Column: Strengthening Rural South Dakota - January 31, 2020
- Noem Announces Legislation to Provide Certainty, Predictability for Rural Development - January 31, 2020
- Noem: USMCA a “Major Win” for South Dakota Producers - January 29, 2020